Laura Lake – Attitude of Service
Providing value and solutions since 2004
“I am customer service driven first”
“You don’t need my service; I don’t offer it to you”
“If you aren’t ready for it, I won’t try to sell it to you”
“I will always care about my clients over a sale”
My Business Model – “Service & Relationships”
My Commitment to You: To always work in your best interests and not mine. To return every call, text and email in a timely manner. To handle all aspects of your transaction in trusted and professional manner.
The Best Service, The Best Results: Choosing a real estate agent who has the tools, skills and experience to make your dreams come true can be as challenging as the home buying process itself. Let me make it simple for you.
Someone you can trust: The most important thing when choosing a real estate professional is to find someone you can trust. I have a history of success and integrity in real estate that you can depend on. I am experienced negotiator with expert knowledge of the local market. You can count on me to always work with your interests in mind, and to represent you and your wishes to the best of my ability.
Did you know? Good communication is the cornerstone of any successful relationship. You can count on me to provide you with the information you need on a schedule and in a manner that suits you best. You will never have to ask “where’s my agent” when you work with me.
Why Work with Laura Lake?
- Long term business relationships, and many times, personal friendships.
- Time is spent taking care of you and your needs instead of chasing leads.
- I am here to assist before, during and long after you close escrow
- Never having to ask “where’s my agent”, what are they doing”
A desert resident since 2005, Laura enjoys working with people and sharing her love for the area. “You are not just investing in a home; you are investing in a lifestyle”
Laura Lake – “Attitude of Service”
Broker Associate with Re/Max Consultants
Providing Real Estate services throughout the Coachella Valley
Frequently Asked Questions from my past and current clients
Will you return my calls and emails?
I realize this one of the major frustrations the general public has with dealing with agents. I get dozens of calls and emails daily, and I work hard to reply as quickly as possible….ok maybe not at 2am…sorry
I’ve met many Realtors who are jerks. Are you?
Depends on who you ask! If you ask certain agents who have stood between my clients and their real estate goals, they’ll probably say “yes”. A handful of people think I leave golden footprints in the sand. Those are the two extremes, and most people’s opinion falls somewhere in the middle.
Here’s what I can tell you: I’m honest and candid. I take pride in being approachable and friendly. And if you need a quick real estate brain, or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right place. Loyalty to family, clients and friends is one of my core values. Want to really find out if I’m a jerk? Mess with one of those people!
What Kind of work are you really good at?
On a personal level, I’m pretty good at baking (I make a mean Cheesecake), and I love to CrossFit (currently hold a Level-One Certificate), hike, bike, camping. Never learned to Ski, but love going to the snow.
On a professional, here are a few skill-sets that I’ve development over the years:
- Listening – Unfortunately, it’s a lost art these days
- Communication – You will never ask “where’s my agent”
- Goals – I always keep my client’s goals 1st, not mine, not the other agent.
- Dedication – Once you are a client, you are a client for life for me!
Do you have the experience doing exactly what I need?
Until you tell me what you need, there is no way of knowing.
These are “strong suits” of mine:
- Marketing online and off-line (Worked in the Website industry for 12 years)
- Working with homes that expired by another agent
- 1st home buyers (I love educating new homeowners)
- Investors – Helping find homes to flip or keep as investments
- Relocation Sellers/Buyers – Keeping multiple escrows in line to close so everyone is happy
- Referrals – Keeping everyone in the loop at all times
- Luxury Real Estate – Helping to sell or location a Luxury Home here in the Desert
- REO -Short Sales – Experience with listing and selling Foreclosure homes
- HUD Homes – Understanding their process to help my buyers close escrow
If your goal or situation isn’t represented on that list, don’t worry. Contact me anyway. If I can’t help, I can get you referred to another great agent who can.
What do clients think of you?
My clients are better suited to answer this for you. Here’s what some of them have said! Client Reviews
Laura Lake – The Ultimate Connector
“Your needs, your wants and your goals. I find and connect the solutions for you”
Laura Lake treats your home sale as importantly as her own home. “Looking out for your best interest”.
“I don’t take the one shoe fits all approach to selling your home. I work with you come up with plan that works for you”
A desert resident since 2005, Laura enjoys working with people and sharing her love for what she does and being of service to all her clients.
Laura Lake – Attitude of Service
Please feel free to view my site and learn more about what Laura Lake Real Estate can do for you
Drop me a line!
I love working with new clients, contact me today and let’s work together to real your Real Estate Goals