Raised to Date $30,123
Palm Desert HS Music – $23,854
Palm Desert MS Charter Music – $3,501
Shadow Hills HS Music – $2,768
ABOUT THE PROJECT
As a past parent of a band student (now an adult) and wife of a High School Band Director, I’ve had the personal experience for the past 20 years to see first-hand the work, time, energy and money it takes to run these music programs.
Parents and students are asked to participate in numerous fundraisers each year to help fund these programs because the public funding system runs very short and sometimes not all. The students, band directors, band boosters and parents work tirelessly to get ready for festivals, competitions, events and trips. For years, I’ve always wanted to find a way I could help fund these programs, not just one, but all of them.
In the past I have made small donations here and there to help students individually, marching band competitions and other events. But I was always left wanting to do more…then I had the idea and this project was born.
I am excited for the future of this project and hope you will join the journey with us. No matter who you are, where you live, what you do, music will always be an important piece of our lives and we can help keep the Music alive through this project!
If you want to be a part of this project, please contact us to obtain more information.
To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable
“Thank you for your help in keeping music alive in our schools!”
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Are you in the market to buy or sell a home or know someone who is? Then you can participate in this project to help a local school music program of your choice.
Additionally, we have Program Sponsors, who have also committed to helping through a donation and/or discounts to our buyers and sellers. Check this page often as we will be adding more Program Sponsors regularly.
If you are not currently looking to buy or sell a home, but would still like to help via a direct donation, visit our participating school list on this website and click on the links to be connected to them.
HOW IT WORKS
- Buy or sell a home here in the Coachella Valley with Laura Lake Real Estate, Broker Associate with Re/Max Consultants. Learn more about us at www.LauraLakeRealEstate.com
- There are no additional costs/hidden fees to participate in the project. There is no “up-charge” or additional commissions paid.
- Music Program of your choice will receive 30% of the gross commissions* at close of escrow.
- Donations will be made on your behalf directly to the school music program of your choice.
Not in the market but know someone who is? Be sure to let them know about this project and the program of your choice will still benefit with the 30% donation.
If you know someone buying or selling in another state. They can still participate to help our local schools:
- I’ll find them a great Realtor through my referral network system.
- When they buy or sell, I will receive a referral fee from their agent (at no additional cost to the buyer or seller) and I will donate 30% of the referral fee to the music program of choice on their behalf.