MLS Client Portal Instructions
If at anytime you have questions about using your client portal, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
- Home button: OKay, simple, this is the home page of you portal.
- Search: Here you can see homes for sale and create searches
- Saved: Here you can view the saved searches, recommended homes, and listings that have been hidden (more on this later).
- News Feed: This section will have updated new listings that match you saved searches.
- Search Box: You can search for a home by address or MLS #
- Messages: Here you can send and read messages.
If you have already provided me your search criteria, it has already been added in the portal and you can click on the saved tab(3). From there click on the search to see the results.
Your Saved Tab has two sections: 1. The searches created and saved and 2. the listings you have saved, listings I have recommended, and listings hidden by you or myself
To create your own search, click on the search tab(2), click on the Filter Button located on the top left and add your criteria and then hit view listings.
If you want to save the search, click save search and name the search i.e. “La Quinta Homes”. It will now show up in your saved tab(3)
On each listing, you will see on the upper right hand side of the property photo:
You can also click on a listing to bring up the full screen information about the property. There you can contact me and you can save, hide and share the listing.
As new listings come on the market that meet the criteria of the saved searches in your portal, they will appear in the news feed or when you click on the saved search.
Also, if you accepted to have new listings sent to you via email. The system will send you an email notification each time a new listing comes on the market that fits your saved searches.